Our customer is a global company specialized in services sector. The company extends its development in more than 15 countries around the world.
As part of its growth, the enterprise is looking for an ACCOUNTANT. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you oversee the general accounting for all Group companies in Ireland and the joint venture. The main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Receivables ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Managing interface with P2P including reporting
- Ad hoc invoice processing
- Full management of Supplier payment runs
- Processing all VAT and CSO returns
- Being part of the financial Statement preparation
- Reporting joint venture monthly report with all required details to shareholders
- Inventory Management process
This description considers the main responsibilities and missions, it is not exhaustive.
Compensation: According to experience and profile
Location: West Dublin, Ireland
Education: Higher education in Finance or Accounting. CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified.
Experience: Previous experience working in a Finance department on a similar position. Strong experience with D365 is an advantage. Qualified accounts technician and studying for professional accounting exams is desirable.
Required qualities: Strong understanding of accountancy. Excellent organizational skills. Problem solving for 3way-matching process inconsistencies. Strong internal controls understanding. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work with multiple stakeholders. Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines to ensure compliance requirements are met. Proven ability in demonstrating attention to detail. Proficient in Microsoft in particular Excel.